Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cider Review by Gary Vaynerchuk: Farnum Hill

Normally, I like to give my opinion and maybe I will link to others at the end, but I try not to let others sway my opinions. However, while I do follow Farnum Hill Cider in cyber world in which they have a large presence as an American cider producer, I am unable to acquire and taste their product on the West Coast. Therefore, when a video blog by Gary Vaynerchuk reviewing Farnum Hill Cider resurfaced, I thought I would make an exception and post it.

I hope you enjoy it.


Gary Vaynerchuk reviews Farnum Hill Kingston Black Cider Reserve, Farmhouse Cider, and Extra-Dry Cider on March 10, 2008 on Wine Library.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful review for Farnum Hill. Great to see Cider been given a serious review.

    ReplyDelete